Whatever happened to...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pistolero

Reaction score
  • RightWingNut
  • ScottT
Anyone know what happened to these guys?

Anybody else missing in action lately?

El Pistolero said:
  • RightWingNut
  • ScottT
Anyone know what happened to these guys?

Anybody else missing in action lately?

Tony hasn't been posting much lately....

Rightwing came on a while back and said he had a beer that was in primary for like 2 months.....then never came back....

I was wondering about ScottT myself. You know he got married not too long, ago. Maybe that's keeping him busy. Maybe he's on a long honeymoon!

Lou said:
i thought i heard on the news that he was shot by the vice-president...
No, you mis-heard that...it was the only Texan other than myself who is not a right wing nut that he shot.

Oh crap. :eek:

God Emporer BillyBrew said:
I was wondering about ScottT myself. You know he got married not too long, ago. Maybe that's keeping him busy. Maybe he's on a long honeymoon!
He kept posting for quite awhile after he got married. Last I heard from him he was gonna be coming thru here around christmas, then he just disappeared.

Dude said:
Not the same forum without DeRoux, either. I know he's fixing some stuff....BUT, CHECK IN MAN!!!!!!!
Thirded!
I noticed ScottT just 'disappeared' - Hope he checks in again soon too

El Pistolero said:
No, you mis-heard that...it was the only Texan other than myself who is not a right wing nut that he shot.

Oh crap. :eek:
I saw Kinky on TV a few nights ago? :confused:

I'm guessing ScottT got tired of rubbing the odd person the wrong way, but that's just a guess. I never took offense. I've spoken a bit with DRB and hopefully they'll both be back at some point.

Baron von BeeGee said:
True, true. But we're able to bait orfy in from time to time. Still, it'd be nice to see him posting back at pre-4x4 caravan levels.

That begs the question, what exactly is orfy doing on the backseat of his 4x4??:D

Baron von BeeGee said:
I've spoken a bit with DRB and hopefully they'll both be back at some point.
DRB was online last night, but he never posted. I've got his cell #...I keep wondering if I ought to give him a ring.

Baron von BeeGee said:
I saw Kinky on TV a few nights ago?
Kinky Friedman (Freeman) ? Or is this the start of another Lance Armstrong thread? :D

BlightyBrewer said:
That begs the question, what exactly is orfy doing on the backseat of his 4x4??:D
Probably shouting at the baboons trying to steal his backscreen wiper blades in his new job at the safari park!;)

El Pistolero said:
DRB was online last night, but he never posted. I've got his cell #...I keep wondering if I ought to give him a ring.
He seems to get back on PM pretty quick...I believe he's hopping getting things in order plus back in the rat race.
El Pistolero said:
Kinky Friedman (Freeman) ? Or is this the start of another Lance Armstrong thread? :D
Yep, the future Governor-elect. Could we see Cuban cigars in Texas?? And when you win 7 TdF's you can be as kinky as you want to be!

Dude said:
Tony hasn't been posting much lately....

Rightwing came on a while back and said he had a beer that was in primary for like 2 months.....then never came back....

Yeah, and whatever happened to that Orelse dude? He was kind of a jerk and a caucasian but I miss seeing him on here. Maybe he's just abiding his time!

Least we forget about that Marine guy... what was his name..... couldn't keep up as it changed a few times as I recall... then again... some things are probably best forgotten right....:drunk: I kinda half expected someone to show up at the doorstep though.

I still feel wierd for bringing up the topic to cause all the problems, but it sounds as it would have happened one way or another... if not by my question someone else's...

Yeah, and whatever happened to that Orelse dude? He was kind of a jerk and a caucasian but I miss seeing him on here. Maybe he's just abiding his time!

laughing4.gif

That guy was a total tool! I'm glad he's gone! :D

TxBrew said:
That guy was a total tool! I'm glad he's gone! :D

Yeah, and now we have cool people like Dude...

Who is your avatar TX? Looks kind of like Jim Croce, but judging by the way it's all trippy I wonder if it's the guy who talked to the little mushroom. Garcia or something like that...

The Zappa painting is F'ed up. I like it.
Are we sure these guys are missing ? Maybe they just got caught up in the last round of name changes and can't remember their usernames to log back on. We could try putting them on beer cartons and posting their avatars at the local HBS in hopes that somebody has heard from them.
We need to take this seriously ! Some of them were good dudes !

sudsmonkey said:
The Zappa painting is F'ed up. I like it.
Are we sure these guys are missing ? Maybe they just got caught up in the last round of name changes and can't remember their usernames to log back on. We could try putting them on beer cartons and posting their avatars at the local HBS in hopes that somebody has heard from them.
We need to take this seriously ! Some of them were good dudes !

LOL.....you are a hoot. :rockin:

so is there a reason why you can't find any of Orelse's old posts or for some reason Dude shows up as the author but when someone quote's him it says Orelse?

HurricaneFloyd said:
so is there a reason why you can't find any of Orelse's old posts or for some reason Dude shows up as the author but when someone quote's him it says Orelse?

I stayed at a Holiday Inn one time and I'm almost sure that Dude inflicted some sort of evil to Orelse, buried his body deep, took over his home, life, job and is trying to work his way into the mainstream of the brewing community for some nefarious purpose. Be very afraid!

I stayed at a Holiday Inn one time and I'm almost sure that Dude inflicted some sort of evil to Orelse, buried his body deep, took over his home, life, job and is trying to work his way into the mainstream of the brewing community for some nefarious purpose. Be very afraid!

Really..........And how does one aquire the services of this Dude you speak of? :D
Man I'm drunk.....and a loser..... There should be an evil smiley face with devil horns!

Back