• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brutus Ten Single Tier-Propane

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarJohnson

Reaction score
Brutus 10 style Homebrew stand. This is being sold reluctantly as I am downsizing to BIAB due to job and children. This will include everything listed below and will not be parted out except as noted. This could be a serious deal for someone interested in a turnkey single tier gas system. I have brewed about 20-5 gallon batches on this system, enough to work out all kinks and provide good start up directions for a new owner. I am pricing based on the cumulative components contained on the system. You will not have to buy ONE thing to begin brewing! Alright propane maybe…..

Stand-2 inch steel tube fully welded with locking rolling casters. External propane system including 3 high pressure burners with center integrated pilot lights on MLT/HLT burners (Lonnie style-no safety lectures please they work well). Gas system is fully removable as one piece if ever needed. 30 PSI regulator and hose included. MLT/HLT are both controlled by solenoid valves and boil is manual. Stand includes 2 March pumps, 1 for HLT and 1 for recirculation of mash. HLT pump has never seen wort. Control panel adjusts in and out and contains two Love Temp controllers, master power switch, solenoid power, solenoid out/gas switch and switches for both pumps. Stand is painted black but could use new paint on top rail. Heat burned paint off around burner area. No problems just cosmetic.

Kettles: HLT/MLT/Boil: All kettles have welded fittings and will include poly disconnects and all ¾ silicone tubing connections. Kettles 8.75 gallon stainless with heavy duty copper encapsulated bottoms. Kettles will do 5.5 gallons finished beer no problem at reasonable gravities.

HLT components: loc-line adjustable return tube in lid and welded thermowell mid-kettle for love probe. Blichmann brewmometer, ½ ball valve.

MLT: loc-line adjustable return tube in lid and welded thermowell mid-kettle for love probe. Blichmann brewmometer, ½ ball valve. Jaybird custom false bottom

Boil: Lid, Blichmann brewmometer, ½ ball valve

Complete system- $1,200.00 or offer
Stand Only- $700.00

Please PM Me and pics can be seen at
http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/for/2855627449.html

Local pickup in Milwaukee, WI

*If you buy complete, as a bonus I will include a custom built 25ft 5/8 immersion chiller, 7 gallon glass fermenter and one ball lock corny *

Craiglist 001.jpg

Craiglist 002.jpg

Craiglist 003.jpg

Craiglist 006.jpg

Craiglist 007.jpg

Yeah I tried to be very realistic. I'm not desperate because I can always keep it. For anyone really interested I will go to an even 1000.00 for the system.

I am tempted by the deal and instant gratification, but I really want to build my own (for the pride). Oh the temptation.

Thanks for all the kind feedback. The stand is now sold. Best part is its going four houses down and I can still visit and whisper sweet things to it!

I will be keeping kettles so thanks again.

This may sound nuts, but what would shipping look like on something like this? 85225...

Back