$5 off PL Kegs, 5% off ALL Keg Kits + MORE! - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a code, was just about to buy myself my first keg kit for Christmas, exciting!

I am about to buy some kegging equipment and this looks to fit the bill perfectly. I'd love a promo code from you!

in the market for a few more reconditioned ball lock kegs and a cleaning kit....Im very happy with the keg kit I recently ordered from u guys but 2 ball locks arent enough! :drunk:

any of your promo codes cover these items?

TIA!

in the market for a few more reconditioned ball lock kegs and a cleaning kit....Im very happy with the keg kit I recently ordered from u guys but 2 ball locks arent enough! :drunk:

any of your promo codes cover these items?

TIA!

No promo code BUT we will be posting a keg sale here on HBT that will be from 11:00AM - 12:00PM (or until supplies last)... Look for the post here in the "Vendor Showcase" area!

I would love the promo code for a draft kit, in the process of a keezer build!

Need a code also. Looking forward to ordering my keg kit to finish my side by side conversion!

Like I mentioned above, our new keg sale promo code for HBT members is still active. I apologize if you have asked for one and haven't received it yet. Please let me know if you are still wanting/needing the promo code and I'll PM it ASAP!

cheers,

joshua

I'd like a promotion code.

If they are still available, I would love a promo code for the new kegs! Thanks. I love you guys!

If you still have codes, I would like one. I just increased my production capacity and now need to ramp up my packaging capacity to match (pin lock preferred but I have fittings for both)

I have not received the code yet. Been about a week so thought Id pop in again. My credit card is waiting for action on new kegs.

I sent them Pm still nothing I will just go with another company. Looks like they don't care

This thread is from last September - I'm thinking that they probably aren't offering the same deal now that 7 months have eclipsed.

Given that they also launched a new offer for March here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/march-madness-kegconnection-com-395367/ - I'd imagine that they are no longer offering the 5% coupon.

Items change, prices change... and temporary deals are just that.

This thread is from last September - I'm thinking that they probably aren't offering the same deal now that 7 months have eclipsed.

Given that they also launched a new offer for March here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f41/march-madness-kegconnection-com-395367/ - I'd imagine that they are no longer offering the 5% coupon.

Items change, prices change... and temporary deals are just that.

Sorry Westo2, but I disagree with your rationale...
First this is a vendor showcase. Most other companies post an expiry date if it is a temporary deal. On top of that, in the very first post, Joshua from KegConnection states:

----SNIPPED----
Also, FYI, we (by we, I mean "I") got lost in where we left off in giving out the promo code for 8% off our brand new homebrew kegs so please reply to THIS THREAD if you have not received your code yet or if you're wanting the promo code that's good for an additional 8% off our brand new kegs which are still currently on sale!

In addition, in Post #2, Joshua states:

Like I mentioned above, our new keg sale promo code for HBT members is still active. I apologize if you have asked for one and haven't received it yet. Please let me know if you are still wanting/needing the promo code and I'll PM it ASAP!

Based on this part, it appears that the 8% is a standing discount off from brand new kegs for HBT members. In addition, no where the entire thread does he post that it is ended, ending or expiring. This is why we are posting asking him to send us the code... Just following his lead.

Back