• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball lock keg in Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richardwhittaker

Reaction score
I have a number of used ball lock kegs for sale in Canada (no brokerage fees for Canadian buyers!). Their condition varies and price will vary with condition. All kegs sold will hold pressure, cleaned (inside) and have replaced O-rings. I am willing to refurbish any of the kegs if anyone wants.

Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested and we can work out pricing from there.

I also have dip tubes, both strait and curved and a ton of lid pressure relief vales(bunch of different kinds) for sale

(Disclaimer: Kegs may have dents, stickers or have handles that are re-glued on)

My keg pricing is as follows

$35 as is with O-rings replaced and pressure tested
$65 with the "works" new poppets, new lid, Outside cleaned(stickers removed polished) and/or painted gloss black

I am located just out side of Kingston 10 Minutes off the 401. Local pickups are welcome.

Richard

The only other Canadian seller I have found online's prices are :
$79 refurbished "cleaned/ressealed and tested"
$55 As is....You refurbish..includes 1 rebuild kit

I am trying to put together an all grain setup So I would be willing to consider trades as well as cash.

Thing I need are:

Mash tun (large enough to do 10 gal batches)
Manifold
HWT
Kettle/keggle
Boiler

And likely more that I am not thinking of.

Richard

I just added a disclaimer about the non functional conditions of some of the kegs to the OP.

I had a dissatisfied customer due to the appearance of the kegs (small dents and re-glued handle)

The disclaimer is as follows
Kegs may have dents stickers or have handles that are re-glued on

For those who wants to know what his stuff looks like, email me and I'll send you some pictures.

I knew the kegs weren't new, but there's a difference between used and good for junkyard.

We are talking here about big dents all around and broken/re-glued but doesn't hold handles.

For $35, I could have better.

But yes, it hold pressure.

I have offered to replace the keg that the glued on handle did not hold. As I am not trying to cheat anyone. I am willing to show pictures to any potential buyers. That way they can see exactly what they are getting.

As for the appearance... To quote my 6 year old daughter when she over heard me talking to SWMBO about this "But no one is going to see them in the fridge..."

Back