Your taxpayer money hard at work.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r3dn3ckstyl3z

Reaction score
So here's the deal. I'm in the military, on watch till 0630. I need a few of you guys to keep me awake tonight via this site. I know we can do it, lol.

I used to do that when pulling an all nighter, or working nights, but man you pay for it in the morning....

^ What he said :D

When I worked nights, I was always busy... but you might be dealing with computer screens.... you might want to do some light exercise at regular intervals... helps me a *little*, but I'm sure you're in better shape than I am :)

I think the damn squirrels are on a mission to take over the world. I got bombed on my way to my truck earlier. That's not the first time, lol.

Stand up! Slap yourself in the face! Again! Now the other side! Again! Jump up & down! Dance like Michael Jackson! I SAID DANCE LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
STOP!!!
Still sleepy? :D

no i was laughing at the fact that for a quick second i actually picture myself doing it then someone walking into my office. Set the scene- Guy in dress uniform, armed, smacking himself, doing the moonwalk, with Queensryche - Silent Lucidity playing in the CD player:ban::rockin:. I believe that's grounds for a psych-eval. ROFLMAO:D

no i was laughing at the fact that for a quick second i actually picture myself doing it then someone walking into my office. Set the scene- Guy in dress uniform, armed, smacking himself, doing the moonwalk, with Queensryche - Silent Lucidity playing in the CD player:ban::rockin:. I believe that's grounds for a psych-eval. ROFLMAO:D

That's just damned FUNNY! That's even funnier than CPT Napolean Dynamite doing his Patton impression! :drunk:

"Play that funky music white boy, play that funky music riiiiiiight..." I couldn't moonwalk if my life depended on it; but give it one hell of a try if that were the case. Hey, if you really get sleepy, call a psychic hotline & ask them where Osama is. So do I call you squid or jarhead?

Back