Old Dominion Cup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimace

Reaction score
Hello all,

I haven't been brewing long, but I have recently joined the James River Homebrewers Club in Richmond, Va. They are hosting the Old Dominion Cup on June 3. At last nights meeting it was mentioned that they were way behind previous years in the number of entries. I mentioned that I had not seen the Old Dominion Cup mentioned on any of the boards that I frequent and they asked me to spread the word. All of the details can be found at their website, http://www.jrhomebrewers.org/

Thanks!

I was going to go to my first meeting last night but I decided to bottle and watch the Yankees instead.
I'm not going to enter anything as my stuff is still too new but there are a few people from VA on here that I'm sure could do very well!

i down loaded the entry form and labels. The only question is that all my beers are chilled, and if you send them with the paper labels rubberbanded to them, will the condensation mess everything up? Or should i not waste the 5 bucks and 3 beers, and not send them?

Bjorn Borg said:
i down loaded the entry form and labels. The only question is that all my beers are chilled, and if you send them with the paper labels rubberbanded to them, will the condensation mess everything up? Or should i not waste the 5 bucks and 3 beers, and not send them?

Go ahead and enter them. If nothing else for the feedback from the judges.
It is kind of neat seeing how your beer stacks up against other homebrewers.

As for the labels, take them out of the fridge a day earlier.

Latest posts

Back