What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ice water for now got roped in to taking the family to th circus

ForumRunner_20130317_180704.jpg

ForumRunner_20130317_180726.jpg

More Irish Red. No way I will be able to tap into the high abv stuff I bought Friday and be able to finish the day strong. Hoping I can kill the Irish Red keg though in honor of the occasion

Having shots of Kahluah and Baileys while I wait on supper. Getting ready to tap a keg of milk stout later...

Am I the only one not blown away by Sixpoint? Don't get me wrong it's good but it's not unreal.

image-581979061.jpg

nukebrewer said:
Except for Resin I haven't been blown away by any of their offerings, but there are certainly far worse breweries out there.

They actually contract brew all their can products near where I live at lion brewery in Wilkes barre. I agree about resin. I also agree about the rest of their product line. Still good beer line easy to drink

nukebrewer said:
Except for Resin I haven't been blown away by any of their offerings, but there are certainly far worse breweries out there.

Like you said earlier, I wouldn't kick her outta my glass.

dirtybasementbrew said:
They actually contract brew all their can products near where I live at lion brewery in Wilkes barre. I agree about resin. I also agree about the rest of their product line. Still good beer line easy to drink

I didn't know that, we don't get their beers down here and I visited Chicago where they get them this weekend. I think it's worth the price but I think I expected too much. Hopefully G'Knight is good because that's next!

xMalachi said:
Like you said earlier, I wouldn't kick her outta my glass.

I didn't know that, we don't get their beers down here and I visited Chicago where they get them this weekend. I think it's worth the price but I think I expected too much. Hopefully G'Knight is good because that's next!

G night and deviant Dale two of my fav. Enjoy

Bass, cant recall if Ive ever even had it before or not, wonder if it changed from what it use to be. And stumbled on this one: Unless its a hop it reminds me of, it could be caliV yeast Im noticing that I like about it. Kind of a simple but somewhat unique one. Tastey. Hop this and hop that and everybodys Moms hops... I know,I know.

0317031931.jpg

Fancy Glass!

I picked it up this weekend at the Three Floyds Brewpub. Unfortunately, I didn't buy more. If they still have them the next time I go up there I will purchase several more. I'm trying to figure out how I can get my hands on Deschutes Teku.

Needs to warm up a bit, but so far it's tasting pretty good. Strong malt with chocolate, coffee and caramel notes. Very smooth and not overly roasty. A slight alcohol warmth is quite pleasant.

20130317_204300.jpg

Back