Conditioning is everything.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rexorotten

Reaction score
I am still pretty new to home brewing and I haven't brewed a beer in 5 months or so. Back when I was brewing heavily, I brewed a cream ale, an autumn ale and a Fat Tire clone. I conditioned them for three weeks or so before trying each one, and they were not too bad. I really haven't drank much at all until last month I started tearing into them.

They taste so much better now then they did after 3 weeks. To me, they taste like a genuine craft beer. The flavors have mellowed and all of 3 beers are really good, especially the Autumn Ale and Fat Tire clone. They are also clear as a whistle.

I took a couple of bottles of my FT clone to a card party, and one guy almost refused to try one because he didn't like dark beer. After he tried it he said it was one of the best beers he had had.

I think it's about time get to brewing. Now I just have to decide what to make next.

Cheers!:mug:

Nope! I disagree! You HAVE to brew ..... a beer!!!!

Not just ANY beer, but A beer!

In other words, brew what you like and if others like it, all the better!

Back