Who's the Oldest / Newest Dad ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakecpunut

Reaction score
Sooo, my wife and I are planing on trying to have a child(s) haha.. She's finishing up grad school and we're thinking about trying next year! Well that puts me at 47 yrs old if things work out!

I'm really excited about having another child.. I have a daughter and a grandson but always wanted another kid.. (my x didn't want anymore).

Sooo, it got me to wondering about you all here... any older new daddy's out there?

It sure will be a change but a welcomed one if/when it happens!!

Btw, did I mention my wife is 16 years my younger? ;)

If it makes you feel better about the age thing, Rod Stewart just had another kid. He's 66 and his wife is 39. :D

I had two when I was younger. Couldn't imagine it now that I am close to 45. I admire your energy!

However, the younger counterpart is a big help!

We started young and had four, the youngest of which is now almost 19. I'm 54. I love my kids and wouldn't trade any one of them for a million dollars, but I wouldn't give a plug nickel for another one.

We adopted our first daughter when I was 32 and wife was 33. Then, after three years, we started cranking out three biological daughters...one every two years. Youngest was born when I was 39 and wife was 40. And that was enough! I'll be 65 next birthday, and I'm looking forward to GRANDchildren! Hey, give 'em back when they're ornery!

glenn514:mug:

Back