New To Trades

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zachssoojdm

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I don't post ever and have just been lurking the forums for a few months. I came across trades and wanted to try some things that I can't get in the Bay Area, California. Just some simple beer, nothing too fancy (Unless you want to throw something fancy in ;)). I know I'm new, so if you have a good trade record, I'll send out first so you know you are not getting scammed. Let me know what you wan't from the Bay Area. I have some Lagunitas, including seasonal Brown Shugga' right out of Petaluma, Ca, I have some stuff from Speakeasy out of San Francisco, including some 21st Amendment cans also out of San Francisco. If there is anything else you're looking for, feel free to ask me. I'll also throw in some home brews as well. I am looking just for anything I can't get around here, and maybe some surly if you have some haha. I believe I am following all the rules here while posting this, but if not let me know. Thanks!

I also wan't to bring up my iTrader status so you guys don't get skeptical of me haha

No, I realized that this should be in the trades thread and was hoping for a moderator to delete this one...

Back