corny kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im from glenwood illinois, i was just hired on by a couple of guys that run a liquor store with lots of craft beer, and they wanted to add on a home brew shop because there is only two in the area and both are really far, i want to get them started on the kegs because i know there is always a demand, and figured you can get them cheap if you buy them in bulk.

I see a craigslist link in the classifieds here on HBT pretty often with corny bulk sales. I don't think many of those people are willing to ship though.

A guy sells them from Michigan cheap on ebay but shipping adds up.

Adventures In homebrewing sells them Cheap but I don't know shipping prices.

Isn't there a place in the Chicago area. I forget the company Name.

Is keg connection the one in Chicago?

Adventures in homebrewing Taylor Michigan

Its near Detroit. Last time I bought from there they were $16 they weren't the prettiest. Had tape and stickers in them. But I don't Care about the outside...

Whoa. $13+ shipping to NY for one keg and no combined box shipping with cornykeg.com. They are all pin lock and must have o-rings replaced, I would think. Good price to begin with but all in all kegglebrewing is better.

Back