Strange looks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locham

Reaction score
Since I bottle my brew, I often pick up discarded bottles when I'm out on a run or walking the dog.

So around 9 this morning, I passed an attractive girl with a dog of her own, and while she was happy to let them sniff, she definitely kept her distance from me. After we parted, I remembered the empty Guinness bottle in my hand. Who's the neighborhood drunk?

I think I'd be way too neurotic about using bottles I find on the street. I know they get cleaned and sanitized, but there's just something about using a bottle that someone I don't know drank out of that creeps me out. It's irrational, but I just prefer knowing exactly where mt bottles come from.

I think I'd be way too neurotic about using bottles I find on the street. I know they get cleaned and sanitized, but there's just something about using a bottle that someone I don't know drank out of that creeps me out. It's irrational, but I just prefer knowing exactly where mt bottles come from.

Man, if I took this approach, I wouldn't have my hundreds of bombers, pint bottles, and flip tops. Most of these I got from one sketchy dude with a super dirty house - thanks again, Craigslist!

OxiClean and Star San made all the gross go away.

Back