Oskar Blues Gubna

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erikhild59

Reaction score
Tried a 4 pak 12.99 ....what a waste of money.Possibly the worst tasting craft beer I've ever tried. Half flat, astringent and an oniony flavor that was hard to take.I hope they were just old or spoiled because if that's the intended flavor I can't believe they're still in business.Anyone else have these tastes?

I love Gubna! You musta got a bad batch. The beer isn't very carbonated....course to me, an IIPA isn't supposed to be.

You will almost certainly love Dales. Their pils is great too. I didn't like my first can of Gubna, either, but it kind of grew on me.

Have you had any other beers with a lot of Summit hops? They definitely have an onion/garlic thing going on that isn't for everyone.

I really like all the Oskar Blues brews. Gubna is very good in my opinion. As is the Mama's Yella Pills and Dale's Pale Ale. Dale's is inexpensive enough to be a staple IPA in the fridge.

Back