• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FREE - 6-pack holders - Douglasville, GA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzlybrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a couple hundred empty six-packs up for grabs. I have been saving them for years with an art project in mind that I've finally decided is not going ot come to fruition for me. I'd hate these things to go to waste. Whether someone is transporting homebrew in them or using it to wallpaper his/her man(er... woman)cave as I was, I don't want to throw them away or just recycle them.

I included 2 pictures here. I have lots of complete holders, but I also have plenty more where I have removed the faces from the 6-packs and discarded the "guts".

PM me if you are interested. Local pick up only.

-Josh

wp_000577-57657.jpg

wp_000578-57659.jpg

If you will ship I will pay for the shipping for all of them, have a project for them.

Thanks

I live in the perimeter on NE side right off 85. If you happen to be coming this way I can meet. I have a 3mo old child and can't quite make the trip that far out though.

Timmber, This might be a deal breaker for you...

I have the following:
~420 faces, cut exactly to dimension
~250 faces, rough cut to remove the dividers
~48 6-pack holders
~36 4-pack holders

I've fit them in a 10"x14"x17" box that weighs 30 lbs.

USPS = $85
UPS ground = $25.19
(that's shipping from 30134 to 62701)

Let me know what you want to do. Cheers, Josh

30lbs! That's a crap ton of six pack holders.

Yeah, LOL. I guess I didn't realize how many I had and as I was packing them into the box, I thought, "damn, that's nothing but solid cardboard in there!".

Timmber, I would love to see your project whenever it is complete.

Just a FYI it seems that USPS parcel post is only $19 for that box and dimensions and zip codes. USPS hides that option on their site so it's not apparent. At the end of the wizard there is a heading called "other options" and it's under there.

Honestly for a decent project $19 doesn't seem too bad for the amount of cases you've amassed.

Hi please let us know if you have any more left thank you looking for free mason or beer any type for our wedding we are in need of bottles thank any please help

Hey, Do you still have the six-pack holders? I don't really need all you've got but I could lighten your load a little. I'm in Douglasville.

Back