35 Gallon Conical Fermenter with Legs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredTheNuke

Reaction score
Just got mine from Agrimart ($149 shipped to my doorstep - sweet deal). Reading the specs online was much different than seeing it in my living room. The 2" Banjo valve that I ordered for it is HUGE - like Ron Jeremy HUGE - I'm a tad bit jealous... To put a 1 gallon yeast trap under it (removable with Banjo quick disconnects) is going to require a 24" stand - putting this thing at 74" or so high. I did find 6" diameter clear PVC tubing so I can monitor the yeast building and know about when to dump it (hopefully the 1 gallon trap won't require any emptying for a standard 30 gallon batch of Lager). I'll have to post some pictures once I get it together and running in my Soon-To-Exist walk in fermentation chamber.

:ban::tank::mug:

Dry fit of 1 gallon yeast trap with clear schedule 40 PVC. Once I hammer it together it will be 4 inches shorter.

ForumRunner_20121019_223235.jpg

Do you have a walk in fridge large enough to house it? Are you adding a glycol jacket? What are you doing for temp control?

They give you a 5% coupon if u sign up for it. And THEN if u make an account and put it in your cart and then close the browser (don't complete order) the next day they will email u a 10% off coupon to finish the order.

Back