Dogfish Head 120 Min...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cap'n Jewbeard

Reaction score
Well, I bought this over a year ago, saving it for my Master's Graduation. That was yesterday, so I drank the beer today.

Let me offer up this little video clip as a rough approximation of my reaction. (Sort-of safe for work? I don't know. It's that clip from Scanners - but this is my first beer-related post in quite a while, so I'm getting the hang of it again).

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA[/ame]

haha. my head did that as well. But I like 120,alot, ok maybe too much. However, I dont like being really buzzed off one beer

I haven't had it, but I just wanted to say congrats on your Masters! :mug:

Congrats on the Master's. I have been trying to get my hands on a 120 for a long time now. I thought I had gotten one through a swap here on the board, but it looks like I might have been stiffed.

Hopefully I will get to try it one of these days.

You can't get DFH in NC?

We get a ton of DFH, but they seem to have a different distribution with the 120 (and I think a couple of others). I asked at our local beer store (which has a huge collection and always gets the seasonal DFH stuff) and they pretty much said, "maybe someday, but don't hold your breath".

Thanks for the kind words o' the Masters - and let me know if you need 120-min, I'm reasonably confident I can get it from a couple of places near me in MD.

Congrats on the Master's. I have been trying to get my hands on a 120 for a long time now. I thought I had gotten one through a swap here on the board, but it looks like I might have been stiffed.

Hopefully I will get to try it one of these days.

I have no problem getting singles of 120 when it's in stock...PM me if you're still no the lookout.

Back