What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I wasn't seriously worried. I still would like carb even more if I could though. I think 4 volumes is the theoretical cutoff for regular 12oz bottles, right?

I've heard 3, 3.5, no one steps up and says 4 though.

Another home-brew down the hatch, mash being boiled and my wife making cabbage cleanse soup, lol!!!!

image-3801520719.jpg

DisturbdChemist said:
Drinking this while watching Kentucky Fried movie. Anyone remember this movie? Hilarious. Cheers!

Did you pick that up yesterday? I was talking to one of the beer guys at specs Friday and he showed me those before putting them on the shelf. I would've bought one but I already had what I came there for.

DisturbdChemist said:
Drinking this while watching Kentucky Fried movie. Anyone remember this movie? Hilarious. Cheers!

Haven't had that one yet. Picked up a rye on rye for the cellar after I tried it on draft.

Tempted to let this be my 16c, insanely good, maybe too far outside of the box. When it's ready to drink, I'd it up against anything I've tried from Hill Farmstead.

image-3648801458.jpg

image-1163007855.jpg

Me Irish Red. A little undercarbed from my 1st attempt bottling from the keg. Kinda digging it like this. It really lets the caramelly malt flavors shine.

ForumRunner_20130303_125933.png

Did you pick that up yesterday? I was talking to one of the beer guys at specs Friday and he showed me those before putting them on the shelf. I would've bought one but I already had what I came there for.

I picked it up yesterday. I think I got it from specs though I bought too much yesterday lol. Lucky I found some enjoy by. It took me a while but I found some. One for me and another for a friend.

It's worth picking up. Pretty good. Nice bitterness and spiciness from the rye. I think it need a little more hops but that's just me. Smokestack series are awesome.

Haven't had that one yet. Picked up a rye on rye for the cellar after I tried it on draft.

Tempted to let this be my 16c, insanely good, maybe too far outside of the box. When it's ready to drink, I'd it up against anything I've tried from Hill Farmstead.

I need to pick a few up. Just when I come across it I already bought too much already. Love rye on rye.

I haven't had and hill fasted yet but heard good things. Outside the box is comfortable place to be. Lol. I like to be there instead of by the book

DisturbdChemist said:
I picked it up yesterday. I think I got it from specs though I bought too much yesterday lol. Lucky I found some enjoy by. It took me a while but I found some. One for me and another for a friend.

It's worth picking up. Pretty good. Nice bitterness and spiciness from the rye. I think it need a little more hops but that's just me. Smokestack series are awesome.

Oh good. I'm glad you were able to find some Enjoy By. I knew it would go fast. I'm glad I went with my gut and stopped by specs Friday when their shipment came in.
I'll probably pick up the Boulevard Black Rye IPA next time I'm there.

Drinking a few pints of my Mad Anthony Auburn Lager growler I picked up last night while eating there. Anyone ever had a Mad Anthony brew?

had Uinta baba black lager. first black lager ever and was pretty tasty. deiciding on what to have with dinner tonight decisions decisions

F89349E4-E6C4-40A4-9239-686E57D6EE4E-656-000000527FEF6ED1_zpsd076fbb0.jpg

4 Lammsbrau dunkels in the name of research. I'm going to break in my DIY stir plate and see if I can get a starter going from the dregs. Not many commercial lagers are bottle conditioned these days. Little Sumpin' on deck.

image-796665583.jpg

Back