Tonight's dinner.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A pic of your scrumpy and duck butties would have guaranteed a response. Now, what the heck is scrumpy and duck butties :cross:

(orfy retains record for 100% response to his posts)

Scrumpy.
display.jpg

Duck
MuscovyDuckMaleCIMG2015.JPG

Butty
Butty1.jpg

I could have googled it (did actually) but your response was expected to be much more entertaining. Confirmed.

HTH!!!!

http://www.effingpot.com/food.shtml

Bitter - Bitter is what we call beer. However, this is not what you call "beer" - we call that lager. Beers are the dark ales that are so popular amongst British drinkers. Served a little below room temperature, but not cold like yours.

Black pudding - Missed by Brits in America, thin or thick black pudding is one of the staples of a cooked breakfast. Looking like a black sausage it is made from pigs blood and fat. Sounds horrid, but like F.aggots, you should try it before passing judgement!

That sounds like a tasty dinner. Thanks for that link -- I found this, which sounds especially delicious:

Chip butty - We grew up on these in Liverpool. They are sandwiches made from white bread, buttered and filled with piping hot chips and tomato sauce!

pfranco81 said:
That ain't a duck. That's an abomination of nature, some sort of water-rooster.

Is that a hedgehog on a roll?

He IS right. That's the ugliest duck I've ever seen in my life. It's like a duck from the wrong side of town...

And yes, that is a hedgehog on a roll.

Ize

DaveyBoy said:
That sounds like a tasty dinner. Thanks for that link -- I found this, which sounds especially delicious:

Chip butty - We grew up on these in Liverpool. They are sandwiches made from white bread, buttered and filled with piping hot chips and tomato sauce!

Otherwise known as carbs in a carb shell. Damn!

Back