Md summer brew day

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll probably still be on vacation that day, I'm not sure... Let me check the return date again.

Well, if we push it back another week -that's a holiday, then we're into mid july...

I think we should settle on the 26th, as it's the best non-holiday/non-father's day we have....

Understandable :)

I'm going to see if there's a way to get there, even if it's not in time to brew anything. Unfortunately, there's no quick drive from Bethany Beach to Joppa, bu who knows: our last day in the beach house may be friday

I don't think I can do the 26th. We are leaving for a cruise the next day so i'm sure the wifey will have plenty of **** that we will have to do before we leave. I could probably swing it so that I could stop by for a couple hours but I doubt I would be able to brew or spend the whole day there.

And we are getting back on the 26th, so I wouldn't be able to brew that day, very likely.

So, it's up to you folks if you want to switch the day or not. If you do, I will definitely try to at least drop by to hang for a while.

I don't think I can do the 26th.

Tough choice between the day that Janet can make it or the one where Mike can make it. On one hand, you can spend the day with a buxom young lady, on the other hand, you get to hang with Janet.

Tough choice between the day that Janet can make it or the one where Mike can make it. On one hand, you can spend the day with a buxom young lady, on the other hand, you get to hang with Janet.

lulz, he called you a *****!

dont forget, ryan counldnt do the 19th, cugel might be able to come to the 26th too.

Ok, after talking to the roommate - it either has to be moved to the 26th, or it has to be somewhere else. That 19th weekend is no good here as his woman is invading for the weekend and he will not do a brewday with the woman and kid here.

Pick one and pick it fast. I'd rather move it back a week.

Thanks to Stefin and Facebook I found out the date changed. As of now, I am free on the 26th, so I should be able to attend.

Dang, you guys know how to pick em. Or maybe I'm just way too busy. If I come out, I probably won't be brewing. I'm going to a Thrice show that evening, supposed to meet my Bro-in-law in Columbia first. Thrice rocks!

Al, I'm going to do my damnedest to make it to hang out. If I do, is the couch open for a night over?

I am damn near positive I won't be able to make it at all. I have to work until 5 and get up early as **** on sunday.

I'll be at Camp Geiger on the 26th for Marine Combat Training.

I should be available July 4th weekend most likely though, if anyone cares.

Cheers.

thanks.

It was fun.

Ive already made 2 beers. A Dunkelweizen and a Scottish Ale, and I still have a APA to make.

My next break, should be during the July 4th weekend, I'll bottle them.

I now have the 26th on my calendar. I'm also thinking about brewing on the 12th if anyone wants to come by.

I figure it's about time for me to chime in on my plans. If my lagering fridge is empty by brewday I'll be making a Bock, otherwise it'll probably be an Oud Bruin for me.

yes sir! its a sour mash, it will not be uber sour, more like the 3% guiness does :D and its l33t! i would share some with yalls, but i would rather pwn you like n00bs!

A little off topic, but I'm wondering how soon the next grain buy will happen. I'm running a little low and will need to start rationing soon.

What do you need? With the kid here now, my brewing has slowed and I have 2-row and wheat and maybe other stuff, that I need to get rid of, I'll sell it at whatever our last grain buy prices were per lb.

A little off topic, but I'm wondering how soon the next grain buy will happen. I'm running a little low and will need to start rationing soon.

I dont envisage doing another one super soon, but who knows :) I could also break some of mine off if need be, im a natural hoarder. (not liek the people on the show tho)

If you'd let me buy some munich off you, I'd REALLY appreciate it Stefin. I need some for a doppelbock soon and sense I'd prefer getting r@ped by you rather than MdHB :D

Back