Kegging

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Srm277

Reaction score
So at 4 in the morning like everybody does i go on craigslist to try and buy things i need. I come across a guy selling cornelius ball lock kegs at 22 a piece. now ive only bottled but this looks like a good deal. Is it and buy getting it how would i go about using one since i never have b4, dont know the first thing bout it.
Thanks

Does that include shipping or is it local? You can basically find corny kegs used including shipping for between $20 and 25 dollars. A little cheaper if you buy more at a time. I would say that's reasonable.

:off:Night workers!!!! I hate my nights. This is my last one for four weeks. I get to bask in the sunshine, life with the living, have a normal life, have a normal bowel movement. Drink a beer at night with SWMBO, kick the soccer ball around with the kids, I hate my freaking nights, but yeah CL is a fun place

yea this is my last night for 3 weeks. I get more sleep when I am on nights though but it sucks not being able to do regular person stuff on my off days.

Edit: I cant wait to get back on days so I can brew again. I am not of big fan of brewing outside in the dark.

Back