Recipe Suggestions? Heres my hop list

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seawolfe

Reaction score
I have to come up with an AG recipe by tonight. We have enough IPA's in the pipeline.

I need a recipe that 1) is ok with a warm ferment (up to 75ish deg), and 2) uses the hops I have on hand:

Tettnang
Willamette
Cascade
Northern Brewer
Chinook
Saaz
Hallertauer
Spalt Select
East Keng Goldings (only 2 oz)

Any ideas? A favorite recipe that fits?

Ive been over and over the recipe database, and I'm not savvy enough to pick out the ones that can do with a warmer fermentation.

Shoot, you have the hops to do anything you want. To narrow it down, why dont you list a style you want and we can start from there?

Oh I got the hops - except for fuggles and a decent amount of Goldings :(. Its the fermentation temp that is the bottleneck right now.

I like a lot of things: we have IPA, Bitter, Heffeweizen, Steam and Stout in the pipeline. I Love love a good bitter (thanks for that recipe link biermuncher!). But now I'm wondering if I need a Belgian (using WLP550) or another wheat? Gah!! Sooo many styles, so little time :mug: The only things I don't much care for are lagers and pale fizzy beers :drunk:

I'm with BM. A RedHook clone should rock if you use US-04 at 75. Or you could do a Wit w/ Tettnang and/or Saaz. Wits seem to be all the rage right now if you look at all the threads going. :D

You could do a Belgian Pale Ale. It's good fermented in the 70s.

Back