New Logos by BrewBrandCreative

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh

Reaction score
We haven't been on much this month - Coy's unavailable/moving to a different timezone and I'm completely buried...BUT slowly making it out from under the pile. Here are a few things we've done over the past few weeks (Blitzkrieg Brewery & the Apestar are still in progress)

logo15.jpg

logo19.jpg

BSB.gif

MoonlightRock.jpg

BlitzkriegBrewery_darker.gif

guerilla01.gif

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Irregular Pulse - PM sent!

Josh, as a creative director, I'm impressed with your stuff! Some fine illustration work as well, on the one you did for Copper Cat.

Well done!

Thanks ubermick! As a full-time freelance illustrator/designer, I'm always in need of a client - so...you know...just throwing that out there... :D

I do non-brew illustration when I'm not working on BBC logos...the background research just isn't as fun.

Any idea when Coy will be back in action? I have been in the cue since April.

Should be any day now - he doesn't have access to email/pms anything business -related. I know he was working on yours before he shut down, but he wasn't able to send me the files so I could finish it up. There are 3 jobs that kinda fell into limbo and yours was one of them.

If you want to email (josh (at) brewbrandcreative (dot) com ) or PM me your ideas, I'd be more than happy to knock out some logos for you.

I also have a great idea for the name for my brewery, but no idea where to start on a logo.

we'd be happy to help! Shoot me a PM with your name/idea and I can get you a quote :mug:

Back