HomeBrewTalk.com Recipe Book?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I've been thinking of publishing a home brew recipe book. Would be like the ones Churchs and PTAs make. Any interest? Anyone willing to submit their fine tuned recipes?

I've got one that I brewed over 8 years ago. Best beer I ever made. It was actually published in the August 1997 BYO in the recipe exchange column. I'd love to share it and I'd love to see other's recipes.

I have a variety of recipes I would be happy to pass along. Its a good idea. I would suggest making sure there are extract, partial and all grain recipes for as many styles as we can come up with.

i think that is a great idea, not only do i have a recipe, but i would love a copy of the book!!!
nick

I would like to toss in my Caramel Vanilla, since it's my only 100% home-made recipe.

FWIW, I think the book should have an Extract section and an All Grain section, with cross references to the alternate version and a clear indication of the method by which the recipe was created.

How's the DB coming? Can I offer any programming assistance? (PHP and MySQL proficient).

Are we talking beer recipes only, or should we get a few "Bean Dip for Vienna Lager" recipes in there too? I'll bet there's some MONSTER beer snacks hanging in the background of this forum.

Back