I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same way. Although the pics that don't turn me on are pretty few and far between.

Here's some Movie Trivia for you:

When she went topless in "American Beauty", she was only 16. She had to have a waiver signed by her parents, who were on set during the filming of that scene.

Oh.

Really?

****, I feel dirty now. Those breasts are phenomenal.

Well, that's part of the point of the movie, isn't it? To make the audience feel as conflicted and shameful about their lustful thoughts, just like Kevin Spacey's character? That's how I always interpreted the movie.

I always assumed that she actually WAS 18 at the time of the shooting.

Is Rose the housekeeper or the crazy?

She's the neighbor. Is she supposed to be crazy on the show?? I never noticed...

rose.jpg

There has never been a statement written by anyone anywhere on this planet or any other that I agree with more than that one!
haha my new sig????

I feel the same way. Although the pics that don't turn me on are pretty few and far between.

Here's some Movie Trivia for you:

When she went topless in "American Beauty", she was only 16. She had to have a waiver signed by her parents, who were on set during the filming of that scene. Her mom and dad were both actors, although they tended to perform in the more adult films. They were both in a little film called "Deep Throat".
Holy. Sh*t. Seriously?? I have to use the googles to confirm this. That's friggin' razy. No wonder they didn't care.

Melanie Lynskey. She's Rose from Two and a Half Men.
So hot. Such giant tits!

Ok, I concede - Thora is too hot for this thread. As long as you all enjoyed the pics (and you know you did) then my post wasn't a complete thread fail.
I didn't know who she was until homer mentioned the American Beauty topless-ness. The other chick that got topless, Mena Suvari, now she was hot! mmmmmm

Holy. Sh*t. Seriously?? I have to use the googles to confirm this. That's friggin' razy. No wonder they didn't care.

According to the article I read, the very much did care, and that was why they were on set and had discussions with her about the scene. They were experienced with the seedy side of acting enough to be able to give her advice, and yet let her make her own decisions about her acting roles.

I'm still trying to think up some new candidates. Surely we can't have mentioned all of them already!

According to the article I read, the very much did care, and that was why they were on set and had discussions with her about the scene. They were experienced with the seedy side of acting enough to be able to give her advice, and yet let her make her own decisions about her acting roles.

I'm still trying to think up some new candidates. Surely we can't have mentioned all of them already!

This thread lost validity for me when it was said that this;

shutterstock_1003103812-200x300.jpg

is unattractive.

Here's one, maybe:

Anna Paquin

Google her sans top and you'll see her in True Blood

The only thing about Thora Birch is that knowing she was only 16 when she was in American Beauty makes me feel like a bit of a perv.

Homercidal said:
That was uncalled for. Above and beyond and all that.

But remember, someone thought that was hot enough to make a baby in...

That's what I was gonna say. Somebody nailed it, and even showed up on a magazine cover or two. So that makes her game ;) Gila would hit.

bottlebomber said:
Every bit as hot as this thing.

Not even if I were deaf and blind! The brightness of that fake tan would still sear its way into the vision processing part of my brain and send the no go signal.

This;

293.ab.snooki.011812.jpg

is absolutely gorgeous.

The disaster that makes it to the tv screen, not so much. So, yeah, I'd hit it. And disappear before she woke up.

I thought very much the same thing when I saw that pic. She gives the wrong impression on that show and in the media. Just hollywood bs.

Ok, I'm lazy. Someone post the tan mom chick and completely bomb this thread.

There are some horrific looking women on here.

Good job guys!!!

What about Joanie Laurer (Chyna)? Although I'm not alone. Anyone who is in Playboy is there because more than a few men think they're hot.

Rachel Ray. I sincerely hope she screams Yum-O in bed.
Lauren Graham
Rachel Griffiths

Carrie Fisher. Ideally in RoTJ days, but I'd probably still do her now, just because of the inner star wars nerd.

Edit: Good god, I just saw an updated pic of her. If I did RoTJ version and current version I could say I banged both Princess Leia and Jabba the Hut :(

Jukas said:
Rachel Ray. I sincerely hope she screams Yum-O in bed.
Lauren Graham
Rachel Griffiths

Carrie Fisher. Ideally in RoTJ days, but I'd probably still do her now, just because of the inner star wars nerd.

Edit: Good god, I just saw an updated pic of her. If I did RoTJ version and current version I could say I banged both Princess Leia and Jabba the Hut :(

Some google image searches should come with a pop up box that says " are you sure you want to see these results?"

Rachael Ray probably does a lot of talking in bed. I think she's hotter than all get out, but I really think she is incapable of shutting up for the 10 minutes.

Latest posts

Back