What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking a bee cave robust porter I did on turkey day...it's good but I think I pitched a bit warm and could of kept my temps down a liL better...still great none the less

Lagunitas Sucks on cask.

ForumRunner_20120128_200432.jpg

Lagunitas Sucks on cask.

good lord! Layers like a trees age. And i thought you guys were inside joking about Lagunitas sucking, what a brilliant name.:rockin: I think i see a dolphin diving in the top of this beer too. kinda like an ancient rockwall carving drawing.ha ha thats awesome.

My stout(modified from Palmer's AG w/chocolate malt and instant oats). Oops! IPA (was supposed to be a late hopped APA, but brain farted and added centennial at 60 min instead of 20min) big grapefruit flavor, but very clean drinking ale. Founder's Breakfast Stout. Wow!!

Humboldt brown hemp ale.Pretty good.Good take on a brown ale.This isnt quite as boring.More like a nutbrown.

The new New Belgium Dig Pale Ale is frickin' phenomenal, way better than I had expected.

Sorachi Ace, Nelson Sauvin, and Cascades.

Moylans kilt lifter- can't recall having anything like it..... not my really my bag

pipe

protoporter.
screwed this batch up a little by getting 1 lb too much 2 row and 1 lb too little brown malt, but it is still quite tasty.

decided to pull something out of the cellar.
2006 North Coast Old Stock Ale. 13.25% - sweeter than I remember, definitely a good dessert beer.

Enjoying a taster of a batch of Edwort's Apfelwein, from Oct. 2011, that I kegged today. I also pulled off a few bottles to share and age. The rest is carbing. It tastes good know, I can't wait for it to age more.

2012-01-30%252004%253A12%253A28%2520%252B0000.jpg

(Also repping Rogness Brewing, with the awesome glasses I got.)

Back