• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corny Keg Feeler...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValleyBrew

Reaction score
I am buying a couple of Corny kegs locally and the guy seems to have quite a few. His price is reasonable so I thought about getting a lot and selling them here. Just interested in making a few bucks to help fund some additional toys like faucets and the like. Anyhow, they are ball lock kegs (not converted) that will hold pressure, but they have pin-lock lids which mean no manual pressure relief valve.

I would be willing to ship. I would only charge actual shipping costs plus packaging costs.

I could probably sell them for $35 each.

Any interest in this? If not, I'll just buy my kegs and skip on the rest...

Take Care!!

EDIT: I am currently SOLD OUT. If you are interested in these kegs, I may be able to get more at $35 EA, but I won't do it unless I know I have confirmed requests. If you are interested, go to USPS.com and go to Calculate Price and enter my zip code of 24401 in the From Zip Code and select the "Package" radio button and enter 11lbs per keg for up to 4 kegs. (e.g. 3 kegs would be 33 lbs.) The next screen will have the prices and under Other Options is Parcel Post. That is the cheapest. If you like that shipping price along with my price, then send me an email to [email protected] and let me know. Thanks everyone!!!

Do you ever come to the Richmond area? I might be able to get a group to do a bulk buy in town and we could arrange a pickup to save on shipping or if you head this way and want to make a few bucks for delivery yourself.

This sounds like the guy I got mine from...

If it is:

they were in great condition!

Where are you located?

I'm in Stuanton, VA 24401

Do you ever come to the Richmond area? I might be able to get a group to do a bulk buy in town and we could arrange a pickup to save on shipping or if you head this way and want to make a few bucks for delivery yourself.

I go to Richmond on a regular basis. I'm sure we could work something out. I should know more about the number of kegs I can get by tomorrow or the day after.

Thanks everyone for your interest. Obviously I would rather keep things local, but I don't mind shipping if you don't mind the shipping costs. I would imagine USPS would be the cheapest...

ValleyBrew said:
I am buying a couple of Corny kegs locally and the guy seems to have quite a few. His price is reasonable so I thought about getting a lot and selling them here. Just interested in making a few bucks to help fund some additional toys like faucets and the like. Anyhow, they are ball lock kegs (not converted) that will hold pressure, but they have pin-lock lids which mean no manual pressure relief valve.

I would be willing to ship. I would only charge actual shipping costs plus packaging costs.

Take Care!!

got an

ValleyBrew said:

Take Care!!

Stupid iPad...got any left?

I have 11 extra kegs. $35 each and they are in good order. I'm willing to ship. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested and I can send some additional information/photos of the kegs. Preference would be given to local obviously, but send me your zip if you want me to quote shipping. I'm thinking USPS ground shipping will be the cheapest. Also, please include your HBT username so I know who you are.

Thanks!!

If you have a request for a shipping quote, please send me an email and I'll get you some additional information and the quote. It's much easier to track that way. Please no PMs since I can't store more than 5... With that said, I've gotten a ton of email requests so I have missed some emails here and there. Sorry about that.

I sent an email, haven't heard back. Are you sold out?

I did miss your email. I'll get something to you soon. Sorry about that.

I am currently SOLD OUT. If you are interested in these kegs, I may be able to get more at $35 EA, but I won't do it unless I know I have confirmed requests. If you are interested, go to USPS.com and go to Calculate Price and enter my zip code of 24401 in the From Zip Code and select the "Package" radio button and enter 11lbs per keg for up to 4 kegs. (e.g. 3 kegs would be 33 lbs.) The next screen will have the prices and under Other Options is Parcel Post. That is the cheapest. If you like that shipping price along with my price, then send me an email to [email protected] and let me know.

Here are some pics from this last batch.

https://picasaweb.google.com/msfulcher77/Email?authkey=Gv1sRgCPG677SB25zWCA#

Thanks everyone!!!

Back