Free Brewmasters Tasting Kit - Killian's Red

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These will be great to have on top of the kegerator, that way someone can sample.

Sa weeeet!

Thanks for the heads up! Middle code worked for me!

Got mine today. SWMBO took the opener for her keys as I've already have one on mine. I doubt i'll ever use the plastic shot glasses but I'll stuff them in my beer glass cabinet in the unlikely event someone wants to drink beer ounce by ounce. Free is free.

Eh, atleast the bottle opener can replace my Becks key that has since chipped away and stopped opening beers.

Mine finally came in. I ordered almost a month ago!!! Damn volcano stopping all the mail. Anyway the glasses were cheap plastic but the opener and the poster were really cool!

Tossed the glasses kept the opener to use as a pattern for a damascus steel one I'm making.

I read this post awhile ago, and ordered 5 sets (sent them to my neighbors) just to get a nice collection of sample glasses... and now I find out they are plastic... kind of upsetting, but they were free so whatever. Nice opener though.

These will be great to have on top of the kegerator, that way someone can sample.

That's where mine will be going as well. I'll have to print out some Furnace Room logo sticker to cover the Killians ones though. Anybody able to tell m what size oval or circle the sticker so I can make a template for GIMP?

Why would you order something and then just throw them away? That is such a waste of time. I understand we all thought these were glass only to find out they were plastic. Instead of throwing them away why not just give them away, use them for something other than drinking, whatever but don't just toss them.

arggggg. Plastic!!!!!!!! arrrrggggg shoulda figured..... but the key fob is otay in....

I just assumed that they would be GLASS... in order to build brand loyality they should have been ... with printed logos not some cheap PLASTIC cups with stickers for crying out loud....

not sure what I'm going to do with mine......

anybody want mine for the price of postage???? PM me....

That's where mine will be going as well. I'll have to print out some Furnace Room logo sticker to cover the Killians ones though. Anybody able to tell m what size oval or circle the sticker so I can make a template for GIMP?

Doesn't matter since the Killian's logo is just a plastic sticker . Just peel it and you will have a clean canvas on which to apply your art.

Why would you order something and then just throw them away? That is such a waste of time. I understand we all thought these were glass only to find out they were plastic. Instead of throwing them away why not just give them away, use them for something other than drinking, whatever but don't just toss them.

I thought they were pretty cheap looking. They were still in the box when I tossed them. Just retrieved them .First person to P.M. me can have em.
I'll even ship em (U.S. Only) at my expense.

I got mine (3 sets) sent some to my work and inlaws lol. Ya they are plastic put hey for free what do you want? The key chain is cool.

Peeled the stickers, tossed the booklet and gave the bottle opener away.

I think I've little imperial pint glasses for the bathroom counter top. :D

Has anyone else gotten this?

Hello Bull,
We received your name as being interested in receiving information about Killian's. We are currently recruiting for a new consumer advisory panel for MillerCoors. The link below will direct you to a sign-up survey for the MillerCoors Panel.
The purpose of this survey is to find out a little about you and see if you qualify for an exciting new consumer research panel that U30 Group is putting together for MillerCoors. As a member of this panel, you will have many opportunities over the next year to participate in a variety of surveys, offering you opportunities to share your opinions, and help MillerCoors better meet the needs of consumers like yourself. The best part? A cash incentive is offered for completing most projects ranging from $5 to $50 per survey!
If you are interested in being a part of a consumer research panel and finally being able to share your opinions and insights, please continue on with this survey! If you are not interested in being a part of our online consumer research panel, please do not complete this survey and we thank you for your time.
Thanks so much and enjoy the survey!

Laura Bridges
MillerCoors Panel Manager

Got my kit yesterday! Ordered on 3/16, arrived 4/21.

The four shot-glass sized pint glasses are cool, even if they are plastic. The opener is nice, too.

Definitely worth what I paid for it :D

-Joe

I got mine last week. Just coming back to see the reactions to the plastic thimbles.

The point of this seems to be to get your info and then apparently have names in certain markets to ask you to take their marketing surveys.

Apparently I am not in their geographic market.... :)

For free, I did expect better. :D

I got mine last week. Just coming back to see the reactions to the plastic thimbles.

The point of this seems to be to get your info and then apparently have names in certain markets to ask you to take their marketing surveys.

Apparently I am not in their geographic market.... :)

For free, I did expect better. :D

I haven't even received my plastic cups yet, and they've already sent me a survey.

Got mine a couple days ago, 4 lil cups and a keychain, but a nice tasting posterboard to add flair to the barn/brewery wall.. good enough for free...

I think the real test will be trying to figure out something cool to do with the plastic glasses. The DIY crowd on here should give it some thought and report back any interesting ideas. For example, I'll probably use my glasses as grain scoops or something...

I think the real test will be trying to figure out something cool to do with the plastic glasses. The DIY crowd on here should give it some thought and report back any interesting ideas. For example, I'll probably use my glasses as grain scoops or something...

Mine came 10 minutes ago

I was thinking along the lines of hop additions. You will be scooping grain forever with these "glasses"

IMG_04391.JPG

I got mine. I thought the tasting poster/placmat was really bad. Who thought of the questions that "brewers" ask themselves when tasting on the bottom right of the 'placemat'. Some were just so dumb my wife and I couldn't help but laugh and wonder as to the marketing genius that came up with it, because if these are the questions their brewers ask when drinking a beer, well they must be inexperienced idiots. I am sorry but it kind of ruined it all for me. Also the way they treat stouts/porters in their explanations was annoying, who are they kidding. Very condenscending, maybe they were going for a laugh but missed the mark? The bottle opener was nice, glasses are ok, not sure what use I will have for them though. Oh well.

Got mine last week. Opener is decent, plastic glasses are a joke. I would no more taste beer out of plastic glasses than I would serve a chef's salad in a bowl made from a cow turd. Oh, well, more or less worth what it cost.....

Back