Where do you get your yeast?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluespark

Reaction score
I would so love to try some cote de blanc, lalvin d47 or lalvin 1122.

I don't care if the shipping costs slightly more than the yeast, but this is getting ridiculous. Tried
Multiple sites. Shipping for three $ .99 packets is $23!!!!! No where in town sells anything but ec1118 and coopers ale yeast.

Help?

Well I've been using a brew shop in OKC. Maybe try northernbrewer.com.

Would help if you posted up where you're located. Or had it listed in your profile so that it shows up on the page under your name (when you make a post)... Otherwise it's like saying you have a pain, without giving any more info... How are we supposed to know that you're NOT in the US?? Hmmmmmm?? Answer that one Blatman. :eek: :D

It's been my experience that most microbreweries are more than happy to share some yeast with you if you show up with some sanitized jars.

Oops, sorry.

I'm in Alberta . I've even found Canadian sites that charge $23 in shipping. I'm a shipper for an outdoor company, it costs me $15 to ship a largish BACKPACK cross country to the east coast, so being asked to pay $23 for the contents of a standard envelope is ridiculous :(

Oops, sorry.

I'm in Alberta . I've even found Canadian sites that charge $23 in shipping. I'm a shipper for an outdoor company, it costs me $15 to ship a largish BACKPACK cross country to the east coast, so being asked to pay $23 for the contents of a standard envelope is ridiculous :(

Sent you a PM... Maybe we can work something out (provided it's not illegal)... :D

Back