Brewing podcasts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfbrewer

Reaction score
Are there any podcasts that are worth listening to? I know that there are some out there I just don't want anything too basic. Anybody have some that they can suggest?

Cheers

http://radio.craftbrewer.org/

In addition to the aforementioned I like these two mates from Australia. If you catch a show before they've had their 4th or 5th pint then I find the information oftentimes useful and always funny; even if they are making fun of Americans.
jeffrey

+1 to Basic Brewing. James Spencer has a great show that talks about different topics that appeal to both the new brewer and the experienced all-grain brewer. Definitely check out their old shows to see if there are anything of interest to you.

Darren

Other than HBT, nothing has had a more pronounced influence on my brewing that Jamil's podcasts. Absolutely recommended. James Spencer is good, too - but a lot drier.

Just listened to Jamil's show on Belgian Golden Strong Ale, really good. Enjoyable and informative. Thanks. Also, checked out the Sunday Sessions, a little less informative but entertaining.

Cheers

Back