• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete Oxygen System -Two Tanks, Cart, Reg/Flow Meter, Hose and .5 Micron Stone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOut

Reaction score
Pick Up Only - Tanks have oxygen in them and cannot be shipped. Sorry.

$100.00 takes it all. Firm

2- Med grade oxygen tanks (one full & one 1/2 full)
1- Cart for tanks
1 - Regulator/Flow meter
1- .5 micron stainless steel diffusion stone
1- 4' Section of bevflex line

In most circumstances you will need a prescription to get the oxygen tanks filled. I get them filled at a local gas supplier with no problem. In any case there is enough gas remaining in these two tank to aerate 100's of gallons of wort. Only one tank shown but two identical tanks are included in sale.

Thanks for looking.

image-2052670326.jpg

image-1580382541.jpg

Maxout,

Firstly - hats off to your entire brew house. You've made us all deep shades of green.

Would you mind sharing your thoughts/experieces on this 02 system? I could grab this at my local Norco easily.

kagythings said:
Do you ever drive to central PA? Interested in expanding my brewing capabilities, if you do let me know.

Sorry, I generally get to Lancaster for the Sights and Sounds theater but we are not going this year.

jammin said:
Maxout,

Firstly - hats off to your entire brew house. You've made us all deep shades of green.

Would you mind sharing your thoughts/experieces on this 02 system? I could grab this at my local Norco easily.

I've always used oxygen right prior to knocking out and have great results with healthy fermentation. I also use it on yeast starters with great success. I primarily brew lagers and big IPA's so I'm at both ends of the spectrum. My yeast is usually jumping within a couple hours. This set up has proven to be a great part of my brewing gear and is only being replaced because I scored a larger system from a auction and have too much stuff piling up around here.

side note. who fills your tank? If I could get my Med-OX tank filled it would last me hundreds of brews but I've had no luck thus far.

side note. who fills your tank? If I could get my Med-OX tank filled it would last me hundreds of brews but I've had no luck thus far.

I don't actually get them filled they do an exchange for a fulll tank. Can't elaborate more than that, :mug:

Back