Brewing in Sugar Land, Texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtstrauch

Reaction score
I am looking for fellow brewers in the Greatwood subdivision, to get together and brew, drink, and talk beer. Lately, I have been averaging two brews a month (more if I am lucky) and have mostly been brewing solo (so sad). Email me if you are interested in getting together for future brewing sessions.

There are no homebrew clubs in the area that I am aware of - if someone knows of of one, please let me know.

Best regards,

Jeremy

Thanks! Where in Katy? Cinco ranch?

I will not be able to until the end of this month but will let you know. Drop me a line the next time you guys brew...I will being some samples with me.

Just put my first brew into the secondary here in Mo City! Don't know of any specific clubs in the immediate area.

I do know the Sugar Land Imperialists have a Facebook page. I don't know if they actually meet regularly or not. Otherwise the closest is the Foam Rangers that meets at Defalco's.

PB539, where in Mo City are you located?

Coy94

A bit late with my reply but I don't troll HBT very often anymore.

The Sugar Land Imperialists are meeting regularly now on the first Thursday of each month. We're using a Facebook group as our forum for the moment. For an invite to the group send me an email to sugarland.imperialists at g mail dot com.

I am in MO City, I try to go to Sugar Land Imperialists meetings but they always happen when I am out of town. I would love somebody else to brew with / taste and evaluate beers with.

-Glenn

I'm near Westheimer and Beltway 8 (not Sugarland) but am glad to hear another brew club is up and running in Houston. Great club name guys. I've toyed with starting one closer the beltway and I-10.

Late reply here. Haven't brewed in awhile and haven't been on the forums in awhile either. I am also looking for people to brew with. I'm pretty much a noob and I've always brewed by myself. All of my friends like to drink beer but don't have any interest in brewing! I am located near HWY 99 and 1093(westpark toll)

Bluechululappa have you checked out Texas Hombrewers the local homebrew shop its up on fry a lot of the local katy homebrewers hang out up there on the weekend. There is also the Cane Island Alers homebrew club in Katy that has a lot of good brewers. A lot of the homebrewers volunteer at No Label on Saturdays and I hear that Texian Brewing in Richmond is about to start having tours in the next month or so.

I got the SL Imperialists forum up and running. It'll be used mostly for organization of club related events (meetings, competition info, brew-ins, etc), allowing for those that do not use Facebook to keep up to date. Perhaps it will keep a nice recipe library of each others brews we enjoy and local resources / happenings.

http://slibrewers.proboards.com

Up in Tomball area, same thing, looking for somebody to learn from and brew with.

Right here in Pecan Grove off 99. If anyone does step mashing I'd love to see how it's done.

Back