• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtb: Ebiab

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul_111

Reaction score
Hi All;

I'm looking for an EBIAB for 110V, about a 15gal kettle.

Please let me know if you have anything available. I'd prefer local in IL, but may be willing to ship for the right unit.

Thanks,
Paul

Send a message to Tom at kegkits.com his email is - [email protected]
He's just about to start shipping exactly what you describe, it's well made, and reasonably priced..

Tell him Joey sent you !

I've got a 15 gallon bayou classic punched out for an element a 1/2" bulk head and it has a calibrated sight glass installed. Contact me of your interested.

image-1317042653.jpg

image-3499605660.jpg

image-390516023.jpg

image-682406237.jpg

15 gallons is too much volume for our 120V controller or any other 120V solution. The largest medium density 120V element you'll find on the market is 1650 watts and 1650 watts won't bring 10 or 15 gallons to a full boil. 1650 watts will bring 6, maybe 7 gallons to a full boil if you insulate the bottom of the pot with a large bath towel folded over twice.

Our 120V controller along with the large eye of a electric stove top will bring 10 gallons & may bring 12 gallons to a full boil depending on your stove.

Send a message to Tom at kegkits.com his email is - [email protected]
He's just about to start shipping exactly what you describe, it's well made, and reasonably priced..

Tell him Joey sent you !

I'm not offering a 110 volt system. I'm offering a 15 gallon kettle that has all of the work done to it.
Cheers!

Back