Looking for a trade - Parts Swap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snafu

Reaction score
*Revised list of item's I'd like to trade off*
Copper Immersion Chiller
5 gal Igloo Cooler w/brass ball valve and sight glass
Stainless Steel false bottom (for 5 gal round cooler)
Stainless Steel mash paddle

*Revised list of item's I'm looking for*
Glass carboys
Glass Flasks
Stir bars
Stainless Steel 3/8" X 1/2" NPT Fitting

If you have something else to trade, just ask, I may need it.

I also have a 5 gal round igloo cooler with SS dome false bottom. I have a sight glass on it as well. I removed the SS ball valve, but I have several brass ones if you want to pick one of those out.

IMG_20110403_200307.jpg

Did you know there is a bar called the thirsty camel In norfolk just off the Hampton Bay bridge tunnel? lol

What are you looking for as far as trade items? I have a stock jeep JK front bumper?

Did you know there is a bar called the thirsty camel In norfolk just off the Hampton Bay bridge tunnel? lol

What are you looking for as far as trade items? I have a stock jeep JK front bumper?

I had no idea, but there was one here in richmond that closed up about 20 years ago. I always like the name. Sorry, got no use for jeep parts. Looking for brewing stuff I can use, an extra carboy, flasks, things like that.

I always liked the name as well.

I've wanted to go in there for some time and just haven't done it. It seems as thought the food is pretty good there as there is always cars parked.

Pics as requested.

2012-04-10_07-44-05_583.jpg

2012-04-10_07-43-51_910.jpg

2012-04-10_07-43-36_989.jpg

2012-04-10_07-43-27_357.jpg

DSC02413.jpg

Bought this at my LHBS, its pretty simple and straight forward. Simple IC, its been soldered at the top where the in/out meet. I've stretched the coils out to cover as much liquid as possible in my keggle. No kinks.

Also adding to the list of stuff I have, a Stainless Paddle! Yeah! lol (I'll see if I have a pic and Edit this post)

Thanks for uploading the pics of the chiller. I just saw that you were in Richmond, I'm in DC, so that would be a bit far. Also, the carboys I have are plastic (better bottles), so I don't know if that would have worked anyway.

Back