South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 17!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill split the pilsnet with you if we go for a second pallet. Does CM-PILS work for you?
Fine by me

yay.jpg

If not, next round is fine.

It looks like we only have a few extra bags at this point? I'll give it until tomorrow night and if the demand for a 2nd pallet still isn't here, I'll just get invoices out to everyone and get the next group buy started ASAP

I throw them in almost every mash.

Same here. I like to put a little wheat in a lot of my brews for head retention and for a few pennies, it's worth it to throw a couple handfuls of hulls in too.

I'm in for:

1 x BD-MOPA
1 x BD-PILS

I'd like to split 50/50 a sack of BZ-WHT but will take a whole sack if need be.

Let me know.

6 sacks? Only 36 more for another pallet.... Go Go Go....
I'll take a sack of CM-SPIL if we get to a 2nd.

If we make a 2nd pallet I'll go for a sack of BD-PALE, and I'll split a sack of Vienna with xjncoguyx. I'd also be interested in splitting bags of Pilsner and Wheat but would end up buying a whole sack of one or the other if there's no interest in the split...

Sorry guys, i was tied up at work until after 11pm last night. I'll update tonight. It doesn't look like many bags are being requested but if everyone doesn't mind the wait, we can go for a second pallet. I'll update more in a few hours.

Ok, 2 pallets it is! From what full bags i've seen, I have just added the following to the list:
BucksPA: 2x BD-MOPA, 1x BD-PILS, 1/2x BZ-WHT
gasman: 1x CM-PALE, 1/2x BZ-WHT
mugzz819: 1x BD-PALE

ill take 1 sack maris otter and 1 of 2 row
What brand of malt?

...and I'll split a sack of Vienna with xjncoguyx.
What brand vienna?

you guys go through so much....is the a big price difference if you make this tri yearly event? one order in january, one order in april, one order in september.....

instead of ordering one pallet, everyone order a decent stockpile to last for awhile, like 3sack minimium, i think thats what texas does. combine with north and central jersey clubs. that way you get multiple pallets and save even more money

the uncrushed grains last over a year, there just sitting at NCM the same, and sacks take up not much space for storage

I think it's better to have a constant thing going. That way people can get the grain they want when they want it. We do at least one a month no problem.

mugzz819 said:
If we make a 2nd pallet I'll go for a sack of BD-PALE, and I'll split a sack of Vienna with xjncoguyx. I'd also be interested in splitting bags of Pilsner and Wheat but would end up buying a whole sack of one or the other if there's no interest in the split...

Mugzz819 and I will be splitting 50/50 the cm-spil on my list already and a cm-whet.
Mugzz? You concur and the cm- whet good?

I was still hoping someone would want to split some munich or caramunich.

I am good for a split of Munich. Jeff put us down for 1/2 each of BD-MUNH.

you guys go through so much....is the a big price difference if you make this tri yearly event? one order in january, one order in april, one order in september.....

instead of ordering one pallet, everyone order a decent stockpile to last for awhile, like 3sack minimium, i think thats what texas does. combine with north and central jersey clubs. that way you get multiple pallets and save even more money

the uncrushed grains last over a year, there just sitting at NCM the same, and sacks take up not much space for storage

If you want to get in on it just do so. I like the flexibility of ordering a sack when I need it. It saves on storage here at my house. It also allows me to buy half sacks of something I don't use much of when I want.

Well, since we are still going, I'll take another CM-PALE and (1), BZ-VIEN which should put me at an even 10 bags.

Best I can do to help things along, here :rockin:

Back