Back Nine Brewery Label Critique

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomije87

Reaction score
I decided to combine two hobbies of mine: golf and brewing. Hench, back nine brewing. All beer names incorporate golf terms. Here are two of my most recent labels. Input welcome

hookshothefeweizen2.jpg

alebatross.jpg

HEY! So who are you? =)

I just came up with my brewery name and theme, which is golf just like you. I talked about this at the last beer meeting and we are based in Michigan! I mentioned I almost used back 9, and was using golf themes per brew, like Water Hazzard Wheat, etc.. Funny. Where bouts in MI?

HEY! So who are you? =)

I just came up with my brewery name and theme, which is golf just like you. I talked about this at the last beer meeting and we are based in Michigan! I mentioned I almost used back 9, and was using golf themes per brew, like Water Hazzard Wheat, etc.. Funny. Where bouts in MI?

Nice. Well, I haven't registered the name or anything, and I'm fine with you using it :) I don't plan on going commercial soon! So far my names have been: Lob Wedge Wheat, Alebatross, Pin High Pilsner, Hole-in-One Honey Wheat, and Hook Shot Hefe. I thought about doing Out-of-Bounds Oktoberfest, but people seemed to think that the name would be too long. I liked it though!

I'm originally from Frankenmuth (plenty of beer history there), but am living in East Lansing these days. What about yourself?

Nice. Well, I haven't registered the name or anything, and I'm fine with you using it :) I don't plan on going commercial soon! So far my names have been: Lob Wedge Wheat, Alebatross, Pin High Pilsner, Hole-in-One Honey Wheat, and Hook Shot Hefe. I thought about doing Out-of-Bounds Oktoberfest, but people seemed to think that the name would be too long. I liked it though!

I'm originally from Frankenmuth (plenty of beer history there), but am living in East Lansing these days. What about yourself?

No no, I settled on a different name, but same theme =) Not going pro either. You are by Red Salamander huh, how is that place? I'm between Dark Horse Brewery and Bells Brewery. (BC area)

I like Out Of Bounds Oktoberfest! I have a Don't Pout Oatmeal Stout =)

No no, I settled on a different name, but same theme =) Not going pro either. You are by Red Salamander huh, how is that place? I'm between Dark Horse Brewery and Bells Brewery. (BC area)

I like Out Of Bounds Oktoberfest! I have a Don't Pout Oatmeal Stout =)

Red Salamander is great. The guys are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Latest posts

Back