• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Immersion chiller in Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moxie

Reaction score
I'm looking for some brewing equipment, but simply can't justify the shipping costs from South of the border! I am looking for an immersion chiller for my set up, and I'd be willing to pony up for shipping if you've got one collecting dust. I'm also looking for some ball lock cornys if you've got 'em.

Cheers,

-Pat

have you checked at Noble? pretty sure they had one listed, but that part of their website is not working for some reason. Also, there's a guy in moncton with ball locks ;)

http://newbrunswick.kijiji.ca/c-buy...s-Pepsi-Kegs-Homebrew-Beer-W0QQAdIdZ234586354

Yeah, I might have to go in there and pick one up, although the one I saw was not particularly well made, and grossly over-priced for what it was! :drunk:

Thanks for the tip on the cornys. I am not up that way too often, but I am heading up there in November!

Cheers

Yeah, I might have to go in there and pick one up, although the one I saw was not particularly well made, and grossly over-priced for what it was! :drunk:

you're right, i'd much rather make my own from info on this site then give them anymore of my $$$....only way i'd go through noble if it was a last resort. :cross:

i've never personally ordered from them, but a friend has with no problems. He's in ontario somewhere, and basically does it from home if i remember correctly.

Back