• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Blichmann 20g/30g Pots

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How soon are you looking? My buddy has a 20G blichmann but isn't looking to sell it for another few months. I can forward your info along unless you are looking for one today.

How soon are you looking? My buddy has a 20G blichmann but isn't looking to sell it for another few months. I can forward your info along unless you are looking for one today.

In no huge rush... if I don't get another 20G before your buddy is ready to sell then I'd definitely be interested. I'll PM you my email.

Sounds good - good luck for now!

The one he has is herms ready. i.e. it has a bulkhead installed in the very top side wall for recirculation during a mash, etc.

Will ping you when the time comes but hopefully you get something sooner!

Back