ready for the arrival of my son

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

derek81

Reaction score
Since no one i know smokes cigars i brewed up a golden ale to hand out

ForumRunner_20120407_173752.jpg

Congratulations. Ive often thought about brewing a beer the day I bring my next child home and saving it for their 21st bday. Justfor kicks.

drhookmec said:
I wish i had some of your beer, presently i'm drinking this drinking this
it's not bad but a little dry for my tastes.

Cheers :mug:

Tim

Nice!.... im still new to this, and at this time can't make a lager because i don't have the means to yet ....

Very cool, wish I would've thought to do something like this when my boy came. Maybe i'll brew a barleywine this summer and save it for his 21st...

blawjr said:
Very cool, wish I would've thought to do something like this when my boy came. Maybe i'll brew a barleywine this summer and save it for his 21st...

Will beer last that long? Thinking I should brew some cider for my coming son knowing it can last that long.

What an innovative idea!!! Since cigars are so cliche' and are not really politically correct. You can give a brew to all of your freinds and associates and let everyone enjoy the day along with you. Congrats on the brew helper too!!!! Kids are great, every one should own one or two. It will keep you humble if nothing else.
Bob

Latest posts

Back