• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

In Montreal- 3 Keg Kegerator- $500

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baja_Brewer

Reaction score
I'm changing schools next semester, so I'm going to attempt selling my homebrew kegerator. I have enough spare parts lying around to build two more, but if I can't get what I'm asking for it I'll keep it and use it as a setup for lagering.

Details:
It holds 3 Cornie kegs, has 3 taps, a 5# CO2 Tank, and a 3 way gas manifold. It is made from a small Danby chest freezer and a Love temperature controller, and the taps come though ,a tower on the top. It is all black, (could use a bit of a touch up, or paint it whatever you want!) and I will be including a long drip tray along with it. When I purchased it I replaced all of the lines with 10 foot, 3/16" lines to maintain pressure on the beer while reducing foaming.

Asking $500, if you guys want to give me $hit on my prices, PM me. This is Canada, everything is alot more expensive.

Its located downtown Montreal, I'll be posting pics in a few hours.

Photos
DSC06377.JPG

DSC06379.JPG

Hey, I built that! :). Hope it served you well!

Hey! I was wondering what your handle on here was. It did serve me well. I'm transferring schools next semester and it will be easiest (and I'll get my $$ back) if I sell it here and construct another one in the US, I'll probably go with the Frigadaire mini-fridge til I'm out of school and I can allocate space for this.

I replaced the beer lines w/ 3/16", and hooked up the manifold, it worked great! Hope you're still getting to brew.

I actually haven't had any time to brew since I left Montreal, but now that I'm settled into my new place in Chicago, I'm looking to pick up a some kegging equipment (thus the reason I'm trolling the classifieds). Good luck with the sale and with the new school!

Thanks man. I havent actually been able to brew since my new apt this summer :( But I brewed a ton over the summer and managed to kick most kegs before I emptied and cleaned this. I have someone coming to pick it up this afternoon.

I'm sure you've seen the deals alot of kegs are cheap right now. Its a good time to get back into kegging. And for the newer cheap price, I'd totally go for perlicks this time!

Back