Beersmith?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drathbone

Reaction score
Is this tool gone/obsolete? I type in the website and it says it doesn't exist. I've tried on several computer/browsers.

The website may be suffering from technical difficulties at the moment. I'm sure it'll be back up shortly.

Yeah sorry I wasn't very clear. I had the trial a ways back and had been using a buddies registered version (which I don't think needs interwebs to work?). I went to buy it today and the website wasn't working so since I hadn't heard a whole lot figured maybe it was gone.

Looks like he's having problem with the main site. I was able to get onto the forums...

http://www.beersmith.com/forum/index.php

Not only is it not obsolete but at the end of last year he came out with Beersmith 2, an improved version.

I really like it and have supported it over the years, he's a good guy.

~r~

Yep. What bronzdragon said.

Yeah, something is wrong with the page. Check it tomorrow - it'll likely be back up. FWIW, I use beersmith 2.0 and effin' love it. I liked 1.4, but 2.0 is miles beyond.

I use Beersmith 2 on my iMac. I just bought it a few weeks ago, along with my Blichmann 10g pot. I'm doing imaginary recipes all the time now.

Back