Finally waking up enough

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snccoulter

Reaction score
So tuesday at 6:25 I was at the surgical center for the 5th surgery on my foot in a year. Last night was rough it ended up taking longer then thought so i was under for much longer and got a bunch more meds in me than was anticipated. I was really sick and turned all sorts of shades of green and yellow. Much fun I guess. But on with the fun stuff I will be off of my foot for a minimum of 30 days possiably 45 then in a boot for anouther 45. so no brewing for a while. Doc says my foot will never be right but hopefully this will help me walk without all the pain. Any improvement will be better than what I am dealing with.

Screw the brewing....that's light stuff. Worry about your health. The brewing will be waiting when you get better. Good Luck!!

Agree with the others! Get better and brewing will come sooner or later. That is of lower priority now.

Day 3 is always the worst. The nerves are starting to reconnect so it has not been much fun today. Along with dealing with my foot Cayla ran over something this morning and put a 3 inch gash in the right rear tire of her minivan so I had to go with her to get the tire warranted and I also had to make a stand at Sams Club because they refused to replace it because I had let my membership expire. They said you have to maintain the membership to be able to utilize the warranties. But since I had let it expire the 700 bucks I spent on tires were no longer under warranty even though there are 70,000 mile tires. I was polite for a while then I lost my temper and I let all 10MGs of Lortab remove my inhibitions. I got my tire replaced and I have a full warranty an all 4 tires. Absolutely amazing how that works.

Back