• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Randy Moshers Slide Rules

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barneey

Reaction score
Hi All,

I`m after a stocking filler does anyone know where I would get either of these 2 wheels?
http://www.radicalbrewing.com/rbcwheels.html

I`ve tried emailing Randy direct and no reply, tried morebeer and no luck there, cant seem to find them anywhere.

Or does any one have the wheels they would like to sell?

Cheers

I have those, not sure where I got them but if I remember correctly it was Midwest Brewing Supply. Good luck

Just got an email back from them, no luck + doesnt know where to get them from.

Just tried another source, who has forwarded my email to Randy direct, not using the website email, so hope to get a reply.

Cheers

Well many thanks to another member I have now sourced the "Wheel of Beer" so am now on the look out for the "Dr. Bob Technical's Incredible Hop-Go-Round"

If anyone has one, they dont use anymore would be very grateful for the chance to buy it from them.
Cheers

Barneey

I have both the "Amazing Wheel of Beer" - wort gravity calculator and the "Hop Bitterness Estimator", both by Doctor Bob Technicals, and both on original direction sheets (directions are on back).

PM me if interested. Could probably just send in a large envelope for relatively cheap shipping. Not really sure what they are worth anymore since they are almost impossible to find. $8 a piece shipped, or too high?

Little discoloration on wheel of beer instruction sheet, but both wheels are in excellent shape.

2012-11-24_12-07-09_550.jpg

Back