I hate stupid people!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airplanedoc

Reaction score
My mom asked me to pick a prescription for my dad at wally world pharmacy. So I go to get it, stand in line for 20 min to be told that they can't find it. Now this is the 4th time I have been asked to pick up this scrip for him since it is a few blocks from my house. So these idiots are 0 for 4 when it comes to getting it right.

First they filled a 90 day with a 30 day. :( Not a huge deal.

Second it somehow got transferred to the other store in across town. :confused: By the time I got over there, they had transferred it to the correct store. So I got to go back again. :mad:

Third time they didn't have some form and after I tell them that my dads birth year is 1942, (mine is 76) they ask if I am him so she can get the form signed. Figuring at this point she is not going to be any of the wiser that i'm not 70, I just take it and scribble something on the form. :confused:

Today after they left a message on the voicemail that his scrip is ready, I go there can't they can't find it. :mad::mad::mad:

Time to find a competent pharmacy. I can't take these idiots anymore.

Rant over time to drink

I don't trust Walmart with meat. No way in hell am I going to trust them with a prescription.

I'm with you.

I have no idea why this scrip is at wally world. I was thinking in the car on the way to mom and dads "is this payback for something I did as a child?"

I avoid wal-mart as much as possible.They wont miss my dollar anyway. I avoid prescription$ too and doctor$. And highly processed cheap food-like foods.

A friend of mine busted the wal-mart auto center in his home town "changing his oil" when they actually did nothing. Zero. Told him they changed the oil, but did absolutely nothing to his car.

The auto center manager offered him a free oil change to compensate.....

I have a wal-mart less than 5min away but i just can't let myself go there anymore. Every time I would go, I'd leave in an awful mood. The shoppers cannot understand the complexities of not walking directly in my path while I'm buzzing through trying to get out of there as quickly as possible.

I feel the same way I try to avoid Walmart at all cost. last time we went there we found yogurt and juice that was over a month old. When I pointed it out all I got was attitude from the manager. Not my problem we don't stock it the dairy takes care of it. My response was you are the one ultimately responsible you sell it...

Haven't spent a dollar in a Wal-Mart in over two years. Hell, haven't even been in one except to use the RedBox.

Absolute POS store, ran by (mostly) POS employees, funded by (mostly) POS customers. I will go out of my way to avoid it like the plague.

My neighbor came by ranting about his insurance company. Apparently State Farms is run by the people walmart rejects (at least in his opinion). A few rum and cokes later we both felt better.

I shop there from time to time. Only place left these days where you can get most of what you need to buy that day in one stop. I don't like running all over the place to get what I need and in many cases to pay more for it.

That being said I wish I had other options. All the other one stop department stores have closed or are in the process of closing.

A guy that I worked with and his wife were recently busted for making meth... kicked out of the Corps and out of Japan... she is now a pharmacy tech at Wal-Mart in Fl. Shop at your own risk!

I only shop there for dried goods. They sell expired dairy products all the time, and the last time I bought ground beef, I nearly chipped a tooth cause it was filled with bone chips. Shop there with caution. At least dry goods seem to be safe for now...

As just one feeble and powerless man, the only political actions I am able to take are in the voting booth and with my meager spending. For me to spend money at Walmart it would have to be life or death. The low price comes at too high a cost.

Plus, check out Peopleofwalmart.com if you havent already.

"Bro, that is NOT what I meant when I said 'homebrew'"
A guy that I worked with and his wife were recently busted for making meth... kicked out of the Corps and out of Japan... she is now a pharmacy tech at Wal-Mart in Fl. Shop at your own risk!

That is one way to get sudafed

Say no to drugs - from WalMart

watch

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know where you guys shop but there is no place in this town that sells what WalMart sells. We have a POS price-cutter that is garbage and sells meat that is clearly rotting. I buy my vegetables and stuff from the Farmers Market but I'll certainly buy some towels and band-aids at WalMart lol

I don't know where you guys shop but there is no place in this town that sells what WalMart sells. We have a POS price-cutter that is garbage and sells meat that is clearly rotting. I buy my vegetables and stuff from the Farmers Market but I'll certainly buy some towels and band-aids at WalMart lol

I thought Bass Pro sold everything under the sun.

Revvy! Sup main?

Nah. They aint had me in a jail house. Aint built one to hold.

Heard you had heat surgery. Look, if you aint been scanned for dee-vices, you need to. I know a girl. She does good work.

F*ck WalMart! I haven't set foot in one in over six years and won't be ever again. They destroy the local community. If you shop at Wally World you should check out the documentary about Wal-Mart titled the High Cost of Low Prices. It should open your eyes.

Back