Name my beer (Top Five Names)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top five names...which one do you like best??

• BerryWeisse

• Citruberry Wit

• Orangeberry

• Frutenweizzen

• Cosmic Fusion

Results are only viewable after voting.
the only good one on that list is Berrywiesse and Leinenkugel's already got that one. sorry, but i think there were far better names suggested on your first thread. Berrywiesse is the only one here that doesn't sound like an energy drink name.

NordeastBrewer77 said:
the only good one on that list is Berrywiesse and Leinenkugel's already got that one. sorry, but i think there were far better names suggested on your first thread. Berrywiesse is the only one here that doesn't sound like an energy drink name.

Comment has been noted, and you're absolutely right about Leinenkugel already using the name. I totally forgot about it. Guess I'll have to remove it from the poll somehow. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment has been noted, and you're absolutely right about Leinenkugel already using the name. I totally forgot about it.

my memories of berrywiesse are quite painful. my wife used to work as a Leinie's girl, handing out beer samples at local bottle shops. she brought home this pitcher, it was divided down the middle. the idea was Berrywiesse in one half, Honeywiesse in the other, pour and you get Leinie's HoneyBerry...... gagtastic at best. :eek:

good luck on your name search! :mug:

You should send a T-Shirt to the 5 people who made it to the finals.... just sayin' :p

Back