Where to drink in Orange, California????

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really a watering hole, but you might want to check out the tasting room at the Bruery. http://www.thebruery.com/tastingroom/index.html

Other than that, what type of watering hole are you looking for and will you have transportation?

Something like that should work....i do have a car as well...is there anything happening in the Huntington Beach area? I was thinking about driving over there as well, just to be at a beach....

Beachwood BBQ in Seal Beach -- fantastic BBQ and some great beer on tap
Hollingshead's Deli in Orange -- I don't think they are open weekends, though, and they close at like 8 or 9 pm during the week.

Bruery tasting room is great just because they have such good beer. No food, and not much ambiance, but great beer.

+1 on Beachwood BBQ.

Check out the Yardhouse in Costa Mesa, great selection of taps. Just across the street from there is the Goat Hill Tavern.

Not a big fan of BJ's. The food is OK but the beer is dismal.

As for HB, there are several good bars downtown on Main St by the pier.

Check out the Yardhouse in Costa Mesa, great selection of taps. Just across the street from there is the Goat Hill Tavern.

A word of advice about Yardhouse:

They have a menu with a big list of beers on it. This list is apparently the same at every Yardhouse, and incomplete. If you ask the bartender, they will even give you a menu and say everything on tap is on that list. It's not true. Just walk the length of the bar and look at all the taps, it's the only way to really know what they have, as the bartenders at every single one I've visited were apathetic.

Back