The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why is everyone screaming so loud this morning? Gawd, I thought I was in shape for a weekend full of beer. I'm still a major hurting unit more than 36 hours after the last drinks. And I stopped early.....

I'm going to blame the Pliney. and the 12% skeeter piss. and the other 50 double, triple, quadruple beers I tried.

why is everyone screaming so loud this morning? Gawd, I thought I was in shape for a weekend full of beer. I'm still a major hurting unit more than 36 hours after the last drinks. And I stopped early.....

I'm going to blame the Pliney. and the 12% skeeter piss. and the other 50 double, triple, quadruple beers I tried.

Dont forget the Cantillon on draft

nhwrecker said:

God, I'm ashamed to call you my friend. Do you squat to pee or what? And don't go blaming that in the hernia, you had that fixed.

i cant beleive you actually drank skeeters piss. gullable

paulthenurse said:
By trifecta you must mean that the melomel was something that no one in their right mind would 1. Buy 2. Serve 3. Drink

Supposedly bogwater is selling lots of it branded as an IPA

I think the bongwater should do their own spin of skeeter pee. The profit margin would be huge, and the chics love it so Cape might he able to finally see boobies.

Do you squat to pee or what?

Guilty as charged on all counts. Since I wanted to be curled up on the floor in a fetal position, I would have had to be more vertical in order to even squat.

My wife's still calling me Sally, so a Wuss is actually an upgrade.

I'm still trying to re-hydrate, but I better hurry. 4th of July's almost here, and that's got another Hangover written all over it.

Guilty as charged on all counts. Since I wanted to be curled up on the floor in a fetal position, I would have had to be more vertical in order to even squat.

My wife's still calling me Sally, so a Wuss is actually an upgrade.

I'm still trying to re-hydrate, but I better hurry. 4th of July's almost here, and that's got another Hangover written all over it.

as I seem to remember she did drink you under the table...

Pardon the interruption, but how 'bout them Red Sox?
Eight walk-offs already. Getting hard to not believe in this team...

Cheers! And carry on :)

[edit]
From Elias:
13 wins decided in last at bat
17 come-from-behind wins

What better way to celebrate a birthday in the middle of a heat wave? Thanks Brothers.

20130705_171326.jpg

Hey guys, look at these "free" lobster tails I got. They only cost me about $7,236 each. Just think, they'll really be free by the year 2042!!!

You're a ****ty accountant. With depreciation and amortization I'll break even by 2024 no sweat. And that's just with lobster. Divers scallops go for $20/pound. That's eight pounds of scallops in those zippies. Just caught and shucked yesterday afternoon. Can't get fresher. Today only... Just for my friends here in MassFunctioal, only $18/#.

Except for Cape. He chose to stay home. For him they're $38.22

Ya. Sure. You live a street over from Aberdeen and you mistook it for Abilene. Sure. That makes sense. People mistake those places all the time. One is a cold, foggy, rainy city in the North Atlantic Ocean and the other is a cow town in the Texas desert . Happens all the time.

Myself,I can't keep Reykjavik and Rio distinguished. Close your eyes and its f'ing impossible to tell the difference!

Back