Any one ordered kits...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After looking at their website, I dont know how trusting I would be in their kits. It says their instructions are in a magazine you need to buy and their only options of yeast are liquid. Doesnt make the kits much cheaper than Midwest or NB. Plus they dont list the ingredients which makes me cautious.

So I think the answer to the OP is that no, no one has tried their products. They're a brand new company, and probably don't have a customer base yet. BUT, if the kits are a bunch of ingredients taken from a magazine, then maybe they're not so bad. You can't get in trouble for ordering a kit and trying it out.

Austin Homebrew has a bunch of clone kits that people have tried, and I'm sure you can find feedback on them on HBT, or on the site itself. If either site had a clone of Great Divide chocolate oak aged yeti, i'd order it.

You can't get in trouble for ordering a kit and trying it out.

true. but you might waste money and time. I thought the site indicated that the kits were all grain, but I went back and looked and found no indication one way or the other.

I don't have the gear for all grain. It would be a waste of money for me to buy one of their kits and then find I can't use it.

Not too frugal after running a quick check against another vendor...

New Belgium's Fat Tire Clone (Just a random pick here, yeast not included)

brewmasterswarehouse 17.71
shipping______________ 6.99
total________________ 24.70

frugalbrew___________ 25.64
shipping_____________ 16.95
total________________ 42.59

Back