Stir plate: Thermolyne Nuovo II?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stirrers are cool, I'd love to have one but I can't really justify the cost, since my starters do great without them, and I end up having to use a blow off with almost every batch... still... neat toy...

my appologies, it seems like everytime someone posts about an item like that on the forum they get sniped out at auction because its now been brought to everyones attention.:mad: so it goes in the ebay/craig's list era I suppose. It does look like there is another one that has a stir bar going for almost exactly the same price now.

and just to pinpoint the reference: I'm in your base, killing your dudez! is the origional rude phrase... I'm going to go to hell for using it as commentary now i'm certain.

seawort said:
my appologies, it seems like everytime someone posts about an item like that on the forum they get sniped out at auction because its now been brought to everyones attention.:mad: so it goes in the ebay/craig's list era I suppose. It does look like there is another one that has a stir bar going for almost exactly the same price now.

and just to pinpoint the reference: I'm in your base, killing your dudez! is the origional rude phrase... I'm going to go to hell for using it as commentary now i'm certain.

No hard feelings, I was already out of the auction when you bid so it's no big deal. On a separate board I frequent, when someone posts something on about and item on ebay or in the classifieds it's basically like they called dibs on it, so I figured that's just the way things went. it seems it works differently here, no big deal now that I know. Anyway I hope you enjoy the stir plate! I will continue to keep my eye out on ebay. There's bound to be a deal to be found.

I'm familiar with the

Dan

Latest posts

Back