Beer Olympics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonp9576

Reaction score
So my roommate and I hosted our first beer olympics this weekend. We had 4 teams of 8 people. There were 5 events. Starting with a case race, we moved to beer pong, flip cup, quarters and then we finally finished with a chug line with your anchor person drinking out of "das boot."

I know this isnt really home brew related but there is a tie in. I decided that instead of the regular keg bucket i would give the rolling kegerator idea a shot.

n1385204174_30446706_273156.jpg

It took all of 10 minutes and got so many comments. It was a hit. I forget who originally posted the idea, but thanks. It worked really well.

we had a great time.

biermuncher. all credit i got goes to you for this great idea. i probably got 15-20 comments on how cool it was and how good of an idea it was

That is sweet!. I told my wife over the winter that I want to do something like this. I wanted to get some horseshoes and other yard games involved. Something like a yard olympics.

Thats pretty sweet, some guys I knew in college threw a beerlympics a couple years ago. They had beer pong, quarters, flipcup, "das boot" and a 2 story funnel for time. :rockin:

hah, the most i've done is a beerpong tourney. I'm all about the games though. Gotta love flip cup and also the card games like ******* and ring of fire.

Beer Olympics only had one event in my day. Everyone drank one ounce of beer a minute. You dis-qualified by: Foaming out, projectile vomiting, or taking a wizz.

this actually went a lot better than we expected it to. we are all young. btwn 21 and 26. i know times are tight right now. some of my friends have been losing their jos recently.

our plan was to collect $15 a head. we had enough money for 4 kegs, and enough burgers, dogs, hoagies and chips to feed everyone into the night.

it was a great night for the price of a cover and one drink at most of our local bars

Back