What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hobgoblin clone...I bottle conditioned a few and kegged the rest in my 3 gallon corny..and dammit, the bottle conditioned ones taste better for some reason.

Today I had a 12 ouncer of Apfelwein that never carbonated (damn carb tabs), my delicious English Special Bitter, and for my last drink of the day I am finishing my last bottle of Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA. This is the best bottle of the sixer yet :)

Commercial. I do have a "generic" Columbus/Cascade IPA in primary, but I haven't tried to clone the Torpedo yet. Just bought the sixpack a couple of weeks ago. You know of a good recipe for it?

apfelwein mixed with Sam's club light raspberry-cranberry juice.

Could Apfelwein be the 'Ultimate' mixer?
I think so. :rockin:

apfelwein mixed with Sam's club light raspberry-cranberry juice.

Could Apfelwein be the 'Ultimate' mixer?
I think so. :rockin:

We do Apfelwein mixed with the Cranberry Sprite and a splash of Grenadine for flavor. Very popular panty solvent.

:D

I'm drinking Coca-Cola Zero and wishing it was Happy Hour.

Fuller ESB :rockin:

I've heard much praise about this beer so.... after my Dentist appointment today which is conveniently right across from the liquor store, I picked one up. Nice beer, extreme caramel taste and aroma.
I like it :D

Beer Valley (Ontario, OR) Leafer Madness Imperial Pale Ale.... really nice apa/ipa. extreeeeeemly well balanced.

Sorry, it's my second 22oz'r.

My last 22-ounce bomber of Sierra Nevada's Fresh Harvest Pale.

Man I can't wait until next year.
Right now a SN Torpedo, that is a great beer. I still have about six of the 22 oz Harvest left, I keep them out of my regular stuff so that I only grab one now and then but agree it also is very good.

Blue Moon's Full Moon. Abbey style they claim. Not bad, you can taste the candi sugar's contribution. Pretty good for a Coors product. :)

6month old Fat tire amber clone (Northern Brewer). Its nice and smooth, but missing some of that rich maltyness from the original.

HBHoss's Helles Bock

beer1.jpg

Left Hand Brewing Co.'s Milk Stout. You can't pass up a beer in the case that has a Holstein on the front of it.

Haven't started yet which puts me about 4 hours behind.

Just got done bottling a batch for the first time in over two years....bleh...

Tis a Belgian Dubbel though and true to it's style, the bottle fermentation is key.

In honor...I've a 22 ouncer of Maudite Dark Strong Belgian in the fridge I'm going to pour and savor.

:mug:

Full Sail Nut Brown Ale Brewmaster Reserve 2008

I picked up a couple bottles of this a while ago. I really like this beer. It's almost like a brown porter with the roasty chocolate flavors in it.

Rogue American Amber Ale..

Actually pretty boring where Rogue beers are concerned, it's good and all, but nothing special..there's not even a noticeable Pacman presence in it...in fact it tastes surprisingly like a vienna lager...I've been drinking Great Lakes Elliot Ness Vienna (amber) lager, and probably couldn't tell the difference if I didn't know better.

Started with a Goron Biersch Hefeweizen, now onto thier Dunkelweizen. Later I'll get into my own Stout for a sample to make sure its ready for St. Pattys :mug:

Back